Okay this is my FIRST blog so I am SO excited!!!!!
I am going to talk about today SO LISTEN.
I was awaken today by OBNOXIOUS people that were using firecrackers (how rude don't they know that Edoukou was sleeping) since I was sleeping on the couch (it's softer than my own bed) I could hear like everything!!!! The police came! GUESS WHAT you don't know I bet ,I'm going to tell you!! Are you ready? Are you ready to start laughing? Okay are you sure you're ready to enhance this awkward but funny news? Okay I'll tell you they DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!!!!! Can you believe that? 'Cause you how at home they will like arrest you or something (I'm not really sure it hasn't ever happened to me) well they did NOTHING, NADA, NERP (nerp is like no) I am SO serious LITERALLY I am telling the truth!!!! The police person just rode off on his little bike (I think he was whistling) , but I better get used to it because there will be a LOT of it during Chinese New Year (I won't be sleeping on the couch during that time period). Well wish me luck tonight (on the couch of doom) ;).
Sincerely,
Edoukou
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



That is so funny here is some advice get some ear plugs hahahahaha Twilight is so awesome well skype me so I can tell you all about it steph PS be sure to visit my blog when you get a chance because I added pacman
ReplyDelete